If she can do it, so can you. Here's what she recommends when facing an obstacle:
- DON'T KILL THE BUZZ. Your gut and your desire is what will drive you. Do not listen to others who tell you that you cannot achieve your goal. And NEVER explain to them how you will do it or why. Just tell them "Trust me. I will make it happen." By feeling that you need to explain yourself, you are killing the momentum that you have created inside you and it provides the opportunity for self-doubt. You need to have conviction to succeed.
- BUY A BLUE WIG. Valerie uses this technique a lot with her clients. Fear is the biggest obstacle for people to reach their goals. If you wear a blue wig out in public for a day, you put it out there that you can do something out of the ordinary and be okay. People will stare at you, maybe think weird things about you. But you realize "Who Cares!" Let them think what they want. This is also a fantastic tool for anyone suffering from extreme shyness.
- STRETCH YOUR EMOTIONAL FABRIC. Society tells us to live in a box and have regular lives. But regular people do amazing things every day . So can you. When you have doubts, keep Silly Putty and take it out and stretch it. If something so simple can stretch and grow, so can you. Plus, it's very therapeutic.
- VENDETTA TECHNIQUE . This is an amazing tool for any obstacle - job loss, relationship ending or heartbreak, health issue, etc. Valerie is French from Corsica, where the word "Vendetta" was created. It lives in the Corsican blood. Rather than get upset or down by something or someone, the Corsican people take action! They go after the "enemy" and get revenge - by being stronger and better. Valerie can walk you through the specific steps.
- BODY TOUCH. When you are touched, the nerve endings create endorphins, which is the happiness hormone. It replenishes your energy source. Most people only get massages once in a while, as a special treat. Valerie recommends clients get massages often. There are great places that are inexpensive. You can also learn how to self-massage - your temples, your neck. It is not a treat, it is a survival tool.
VALERIE ORSONI is an international health expert. As an overweight teen, she tried over 40 diets that all failed. This propelled her into the health industry, to find what works. After surviving a brain tumor that doctors said was terminal, Valerie decided to make it her goal to help others overcome their health obstacles. She launched an online coaching program, www.Lebootcamp.com, which quickly became the leading online personalized coaching program in the world. She currently has over one million members. During this time, she also overcame cancer. Valerie knows the meaning of the word "Survivor." She is a Best-selling author, Celebrity coach, Nutritionist and Mom. She lives in San Francisco with her husband and son. For more information, go to www.Lebootcamp.com